Watermelon season is almost over and I’ve really enjoyed using this wonderful fruit in multiple recipes. This is another great picnic or appetizer watermelon recipe to help you use up a beautiful watermelon.
Watermelon Stacks Ingredients
- Small watermelon
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- Coarse sea salt
Watermelon Stacks Directions
- Cut watermelon into about 2-inch thick slices. Use a cookie cutter to create watermelon cut outs.
- Place watermelon pieces on serving trays or plates. Top with tomatoes, feta, red onion, and seeds.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle with sea salt.
Can be served as an appetizer or as a side dish.