A deliciously sweet addition to your holiday meals without the can. Nutrient dense whole foods can be added together to enjoy with any poultry dish or on it’s own. This generations-old recipe has been modified to create a healthy taste sensation. Learn the steps to create this side dish in under 5 minutes.
- ½ lb fresh cranberries
- 1 apple
- 1 orange
- ¼ orange rind
- ½ cup raw, local honey or coconut sugar
- ¼ cup Grand Marnier
- Finely grate ¼ of the orange rind.
- Grind cranberries, apple, and orange together in meat grinder or pulse in Cuisinart.
- Mix honey with Grand Marnier, if using, or use coconut sugar.
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate overnight.