Chinese Cabbage – Yep, still trying to use up all the cabbage from the CSA. Of course fermenting into sauerkraut would be a great solution too. But, this is quick and easy. Throw it all together and serve. Feel free to mix up cabbages depending on what is available. Add chicken or turkey for a quick, healthy meal or serve as a side dish – either way you can use the beautiful bounty of summer produce.
- 4 cups Napa Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs rice vinegar
- 1 tsp coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 1 Tbs minced ginger
- 1 medium clove garlic, pressed
- 2 Tbs chopped cilantro
- Cooked cubed chicken (optional)
- Place cabbage on plate.
- Mix remaining ingredients, except chicken, in a small bowl until well blended.
- Drizzle dressing over cabbage.
- Top with chicken if using.