Explains the benefits of many antioxidants and how they remove free radicals from our system in a non-scientific manner.
Learn the benefits of various seeds and raw, local honey to decrease inflammation in the body.
Includes two sets of directions for a quick breakfast – one super healthy and one super fast.
Part 1 of Anti-Inflammation Class based on Jessica Black’s The Anti-Inflammation Diet and Recipe Book.
- 1/3 cup warm filtered water
- 1/2 Tbs whey, yogurt, kefir, buttermilk (if nec. can use lemon juice)
- 1 Tbs flaxseeds
- 2 Tbs sesame seeds
- 2 Tbs sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbs chia seeds
- 1/2 Tbs coconut flakes
- 1 tsp local, raw honey
- 1/2 medium banana
- Coconut milk, raw milk, or other milk alternative
- Mix water and diary (or lemon juice). Add sesame seeds, and sunflower seeds. Stir. Cover and leave in a warm place overnight.
- Add chia and flaxseeds and grind seed mixture together in coffee grinder.
- Place seeds in cereal bowl. Drizzle honey on top.
- Add warm milk if desired. Add milk or milk substitute. Stir if desired.
- Top with sliced bananas, additional honey and/or additional coconut flakes to desired taste.
- Can be served hot or cold.
Cheapest, easiest, fastest weight loss trick – start using your salad plates.
Ok, so I know, the video says “bread plates” when I should have said “salad plates”. Honestly, I don’t own the fancy stuff that has more than two plates per setting so I think of them as bread plates. But, technically, I was informed that many servings come with quite a few different plate sizes and the ones that are approximately 8-inches are salad plates. Hopefully you get the idea. If you are confused, shoot me an email.
- Heat grill on high.
- Rinse head of romaine.
- Peel off any outer leaves that aren ‘t crisp.
- Slice head in half.
- On cut side, sprinkle a touch of olive oil, sea salt, and ground black pepper to taste.
- Reduce heat on grill. Lay cut side of lettuce on grill for 1-2 minutes until outside leaves are just wilted.
- Place on plate.
- Top with fresh grated parmesan.