- Napa Cabbage leaves
- 1 Tbs nut butter
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp coconut amino acids or tamari soy sauces
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Dash of cayenne
- Shredded or thinly sliced vegetables such as carrots, zucchini, cucumbers, avocado, sprouts.
- Cooked shredded chicken (optional)
- Combine nut butter, honey, tamari, lemon juice, and cayenne in small bowl.
- Clean and trim two large Napa cabbage leaves.
- Spread mixture on leaves. Add vegetables and chicken.
- Roll as a wrap.
Can also be used as a burrito wrap with black beans, rice, chopped cilantro, and topped with salsa.
Or try stuffing with rice and vegetable mixture, tomato sauce, and Parmesan cheese / broil for 3-5 minutes.