Thai Soba Noodles Ingredients:
- ¼ pound buckwheat thai soba noodles
- ½ cup minced scallion
- Optional: cooked, cubed chicken or cooked shrimp
- 2 TBS peanut butter
- 2 TBS rice vinegar
- 1-1/2 TBS tamari
- 1 TBS honey
- 2 medium cloves garlic, chopped
- 2-1/2 TBS minced or grated fresh ginger
- 2 TBS water
- pinch cayenne to taste
- sea salt and white pepper to taste
Thai Soba Noodles Directions:
- Bring lightly salted water to a boil and cook soba noodles according to package instructions.
- While water is coming to a boil, blend sauce ingredients together in a blender and minced scallion.
- Drain noodles, and toss with sauce and scallion.