- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 3 Tbsp raw honey
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice, divided
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large Granny Smith apples
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted & chopped
- 2 cups celery, sliced
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves
- Diced chicken or turkey breast
- Simmer orange juice over medium-low heat until reduced to ¼ cup. Cool slightly.
- In a blender or food processor combine reduced juice, 1 cup blueberries, honey, 1 Tbsp lemon juice, mustard and salt. Blend until smooth. With blender or food processor running, gradually drizzle in olive oil. Cover and refrigerate.
- Core and quarter apples. Slice quarters crosswise. In a large bowl, combine apple slices and remaining 1 Tbs lemon juice to keep apples from browning. Stir to coat. Add pecans, celery, and remaining blueberries. Cover and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, arrange spinach leaves on plates. Top with blueberry-apple mixture and drizzle with dressing.