A quick and easy recipe to make on a busy day.
Slow Cooker Lasagna Ingredients
- Brown rice lasagna noodles, broken into pieces
- 1 1/2 lb grass-fed ground beef
- 3/4 cups onion, finely chopped
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped with juice
- 5 ½ ounces tomato paste (optional)
- 1 cup cottage cheese, creamed
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- handful of finely chopped kale
- 1 1/2 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried basil
- 1 ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Slow Cooker Lasagna Directions
- Fry ground beef. Put into 3.5 quart slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir well.
- Add noodle pieces. Stir. Cover. Cook on low for 7-9 hours or on high for 3 ½-4 ½ hours.