Red Cabbage and Apples Ingredients:
- Head red cabbage
- 5 Tbs vegetable broth
- 1 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbs honey
- ½ apple, cored with skin on
- 3 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Slice cabbage into ¼ inch strips.
- Slice apple into ½ inch slices.
- Sprinkle cabbage with 1 Tbs lemon juice before cooking to prevent color change.
- Heat broth in skillet. When it steams, add cabbage and apples, top with vinegar and honey. Mix and cover. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add olive oil and sea salt and toss to mix.
- Serve or refrigerate.