- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup vegetable broth or water
- Juice of one lemon
- Juice of one orange
- 2 lbs salmon filets cut into four pieces
- Unsalted, raw butter
- 1 ½ tsp parsley
- 1 ½ tsp pressed garlic
- Sea salt and white pepper to taste
- One lemon, quartered
- In a large skillet, heat wine, broth and juice over medium heat, just until bubbling.
- Slide salmon pieces into the poaching liquid. Dot with butter. Sprinkle with parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Bring back to a slow boil, if necessary. Reduce heat to medium.
- Poach until salmon is firm, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and a lemon wedge.