Watch how to make Tuna Stuffed Tomato without mayo but tons of flavor.
Quick and healthy, this recipe can be used as a snack or meal.
Great tips throughout the video.
- 1 can tuna
- ¼ cup celery, minced
- 2 Tbs red onion, minced
- 1 Tbs capers, with juice
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 oz fresh dill, chopped or ¼ tsp dried dill
- ¼ tsp celery salt (optional)
- 1 large tomato
- Mince onion and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Slice tomato in half, remove seeds and pulp.
- Mix all ingredients (except tomato) in a bowl.
- Stuff tuna mixture into tomato.
- Can be served over a bed of mixed greens if desired.