This great recipe doesn’t need to be eaten only during the holidays. Roasted in-season vegetables are a fabulous option at any time. Learn special cooking tips to make them delicious so they don’t burn or get soggy. Finish properly and you have a side dish that people will be talking about year round.
- Green beans
- Celery root
Coconut oil, sea salt, olive oil, herb rub and/or finishing salt
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut vegetables into even pieces.
- Add approximately 2 tablespoons coconut oil, sea salt, and herb rub if dried.
- Cook for 5 minutes and then toss or mix so vegetables are evenly coated with coconut oil.
- Cook to brown and tender, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh herb rub, olive oil, and finishing salt (if desired)