I love fish cooked in parchment paper, and halibut is one of my favorites. The fish always comes out moist and tender, plus you have a cute serving presentation with the parchment paper. In this recipe, I used halibut but you can choose any fish for a wonderful taste.
Halibut in Parchment Ingredients:
- ½ medium onion
- 2 medium cloves garlic
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- Parchment paper
- 4 4-ounce pieces of halibut
- Sea salt
- Fresh ground white pepper
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- 4 Tbs. dry white wine
- Zest of one lemon
Halibut in Parchment Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut onion into thin slices and chop garlic. Set aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Cut red pepper into thin slices. Halve cherry tomatoes.
- Tear off four sheets of parchment paper.
- Place a piece of halibut in the middle of each piece of parchment.
- Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Top with vegetables. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Fold paper over and fold edges to seal, tuck ends underneath.
- Cook packet on a baking sheet for approximately 15 minutes.