This video shows you how to BBQ chicken in less than 12 minutes. Add the navy bean salad as part of the cooking process or serve cold on the side. Step-by-step instructions include how to roast peppers and cutting basil into ribbons for a great presentation.
- Coconut oil
- 4 cups of cooked navy beans or 2 cans navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 lb tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup basil, chopped + about 15 leaves for garnish
- 10 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 lb zucchini, cut into ¼ inch slices
- 3-4 roasted red pepper or 2 jars roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 4 oz. boneless chicken breasts
- Heat grill. Fold four 18 inch long pieces of foil in half; unfold and using a paper towel wipe the inside of the foil with coconut oil.
- Mix together beans, tomatoes, chopped basil, ½ of feta in a bowl.
- Place ¼ cup of the mixture in the center of each piece of foil. Top with ¼ of the zucchini slices, ¼ of red peppers, and ¼ of the remaining feta.
- Place chicken breasts to side of mixture.
- Fold foil to close and crimp to seal. Place on grill, close lid, and cook until packets are puffed / about 12 minutes.
- Carefully cut foil to open. Can be served in foil packet.