Many people want a quick bar to grab and go. Unfortunately, I just haven’t found a processed food item that is healthy enough. So, over the years I’ve created various bars for people to try. This way they can make a baking dish full of healthy treats and have them at their disposal.
This Grab & Go bar is grain free so it’s a great alternative for people with gluten intolerance or celiac disease or those choosing a Paleo diet. Hope you enjoy!
Grab & Go Bar Ingredients:
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup raw, local honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped almonds
- ¼ cup cranberries
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional)
- Coconut oil
Grab & Go Bar Directions:
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, combine grapeseed oil, sweetener and vanilla
- Stir dry ingredients into wet
- Mix in coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chopped almonds and cranberries
- Grease an 8Ã—8 baking dish with coconut oil
- Press the dough into the baking dish, wetting your hands with water to help pat the dough down evenly
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes