Find yourself craving chocolate, salt, or spicy foods? This recipe can be your solution. Identify what nutrients your body may need in order to remove these food cravings. Learn how to make your own double boiler pan. Quick, tasty recipe.
- Dried apricots
- Organic dark chocolate (Like Tanzania)
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne (optional)
- ¼ tsp. flaky sea salt (optional)
- Parchment paper
- Place one dried apricot on each skewer. Place on a large, parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Using a double boiler, heat chocolate stirring constantly, until just melted. Stir in cayenne if using.
- Working with one skewer at a time, dip in chocolate, covering about halfway.
- Transfer to baking sheet, sprinkle lightly with sea salt if using.
- Repeat with remaining apricots and chocolate.
- Chill until set, about 45 minutes.