If you crave soda or ice this recipe can help. Identify the nutrient deficiencies behind these cravings and strategies to remove the food cravings. Learn to make the recipe that will get you through a week without soda.
- 1 peach
- 3 pints cherries
- 2 Tbs. coconut sugar
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- Seltzer water
- Wash and mince peach into small pieces. Place 1-2 pieces in each cube of an ice tray. Fill with water and freeze.
- Wash cherries. Remove stems.
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Puree all ingredients for 1 minute.
- Refrigerate or freeze.
- Stir together 6-8 ounces seltzer water with 1-3 Tbs. purée. Garnish with a sliced cherry.