This is a great use for leftover chicken or turkey. Substitute raisins for the cranberries for a change of pace. Make extra and wrap it in a sprouted grain tortilla for a quick lunch.
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, cubed
- ½ cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup apples, chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tablespoon dried cranberries
- Half tablespoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 2 cups mixed baby greens
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except the greens. Toss well, cover, and chill for 15 min.
- Divide chicken salad in half, place each serving on top of mixed greens.