- 6 ounces Nitrate free bacon, diced
- One medium Sweet onion, julienned
- 2 to 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- White wine
- 6 ounces Chicken or vegetable stock
- 2-3 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- chopped chicken, fully cooked
- frozen peas
- grape tomatoes, halved
- kale, finely chopped
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Add onion and sauté until carmelized.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant (1-2 minutes).
- Deglaze pan with a splash of white wine. Reduce mixture by half.
- Add stock and thyme. Reduce mixture by a third.
- Toss with chicken chunks and optional ingredients.
- Serve. Can be tossed with rice or pasta.