This is a great recipe to use up leftovers and make a great new taste for lunch.
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (or wild rice blend)
- 1 cup cooked small broccoli florets
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, cut into small chunks (optional)
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, coarsely chopped (or raisins)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- sea salt to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, toss together the rice, broccoli, chicken and cranberries.
- Combine olive oil, and orange juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine all ingredients and stir well.