Balsamic Vinaigrette is one of easiest dressings to make with a variety of different uses. Of course you can add it to your salads, but balsamic vinaigrette is also wonderful on boiled spinach, steamed kale, or as a marinate for fish. It only takes a few minutes to make balsamic vinaigrette versus purchasing a premade bottled version that has a bunch of extra ingredients and usually uses cheap, unhealthy oils.
Balsamic Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp + 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- One clove minced garlic (optional)
- Fresh herbs of choice, to taste
- Fine sea salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste (optional)
- Whisk all ingredients together.